Breaking free of substance use issues can be challenging for anyone, and those who have served in the military can face unique challenges on the road to recovery. Veterans suffer from addiction at higher rates than those who have not served, with approximately one in ten veterans struggling with addiction. Fortunately, Evoke Wellness offers a comprehensive veterans addiction treatment program that has been specifically designed to help veterans overcome their addiction and thrive in their post-military lives.
As part of our addiction treatment programs offered in centers around the country, our veterans rehab program supports lasting, sustainable recovery. If you or a loved one could benefit from our specialized program, reach out to our team at 866.429.2960 or connect with us online today.
The Importance of Specialized Rehab Programs for Veterans
Veterans often have unique experiences that can contribute to their addiction. For example, they may suffer from PTSD or have experienced trauma during their time in service. These experiences can create a cycle of addiction that’s hard to break. While drugs or alcohol can seem to provide temporary relief from difficult mental health episodes, ultimately, substance use can make these problems worse.
This is why it’s essential to have specialized rehab programs for veterans. Not only does our program provide a safe space for veterans to explore their unique experiences and treatment needs, but it also provides a community of other veterans who can understand the challenges of recovery.
What to Expect in Our Veterans Addiction Treatment Program
Evoke Wellness offers an evidence-based approach to ensure that patients receive the best possible care. Our veterans addiction treatment program is designed to help patients identify the underlying causes of their addiction and equip them with the tools needed to overcome their addiction.
We offer a full continuum of treatment programs, including:
- Medical detox
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Outpatient programs
This approach ensures that the veterans in our care have the support they need every step of the way. Substance abuse treatment for veterans at Evoke Wellness locations incorporates a wide variety of therapies to address the unique needs of our patients. By learning more about the underlying issues that contribute to substance use and identifying healthy coping skills, our patients can take steps toward a healthier, sober life.
If you're ready to start your journey to recovery, we're here to help.
Benefits of Substance Abuse Treatment for Veterans
Just a few of the benefits of our veterans rehab program include:
- Improved mental health – Substance use disorders can co-occur with mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Addressing the addiction can improve mental health issues and decrease the risk of relapse.
- Reduced risk of suicide – Veterans struggling with addiction often have a higher risk of suicide. A comprehensive treatment program can help address these issues and decrease this risk.
- Healthier relationships – Addiction can cause strain in relationships with loved ones. A veterans addiction treatment program can address these issues and help patients improve their relationships with friends and family.
- A stronger support system – Support is key in the journey to recovery. Our program creates a supportive environment that equips patients with the tools necessary to sustain their recovery.
- Improved quality of life – Addiction can negatively impact every aspect of a person’s life. By overcoming addiction, patients can improve their quality of life and thrive in their post-military lives.
Every step of the way, our tea, of experienced professionals provides care, compassion, and understanding.
Contact Evoke Wellness Today to Learn More
We understand how difficult it can be to take the first step towards recovery. That’s why we’ve created a welcoming atmosphere that’s conducive to healing. Our staff is ready to answer any questions you may have and support you during this difficult time. If you’re a veteran struggling with addiction, don’t hesitate to contact Evoke Wellness today by calling 866.429.2960 or by reaching out online.