Addiction is one of the leading negative factors in the overall health of our nation. The good news is that even though an estimated 22 million people actively suffer from a substance use disorder (SUD), more than 22 million people are in recovery. One of the most effective ways to start your recovery journey is enrolling in an intensive inpatient addiction treatment program.
Evoke Wellness offers addiction treatment programs to help you or someone you love achieve lasting sobriety. We want to answer all your questions about rehab options, intensive inpatient addiction treatment, and more. Reach out to us today by completing this online form or calling 866.429.2960 to speak to someone right away.
What Is an Intensive Inpatient Rehab Program?
An intensive inpatient addiction treatment program, also referred to as residential treatment, allows you to focus all your attention on recovery in a guaranteed trigger-free setting. You get to leave life’s day-to-day stresses and demands behind for a time so you can immerse yourself in your healing process. Once inpatient addiction treatment ends, you can choose to step down into an outpatient program to continue your treatment until you are ready for discharge.
Some of the things you’ll find in an intensive inpatient rehab program are:
- Medically supervised detox – Detox will help you manage the challenging symptoms of withdrawal using both medications and therapy. A safe detox is the first vital step in recovery.
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders – Once you begin rehab, an underlying mental health issue may be uncovered, and you want to be where medical professionals can address this in a coordinated therapeutic approach.
- Evidence-based therapies – Look for a range of options since no two addictions are alike and no two addiction treatment plans are either. You can access more than one therapy while in an inpatient rehab program.
- Family therapy – Having the option of family therapy is a big plus in your inpatient treatment program. Healing family relationships, learning to communicate in healthy ways, and building mutual compassion and understanding will benefit your overall recovery.
- Aftercare alumni programs – We want your recovery to last as much as you do. With post-discharge aftercare programs to help support you beyond rehab, your long-term recovery goals move that much closer to you.
Your substance use disorder is as individual as you are. An addiction is a combination of genetics, environment, experiences, and psychological factors. The inpatient addiction treatment program you choose should meet your individual needs and offer various treatment options that will best address your addiction.
Some Benefits of an Intensive Inpatient Addiction Treatment Program
If you are considering an intensive inpatient rehab program, take a look at some of the benefits of this treatment option:
- Safe, trigger-free environment – The setting and absence of people and things that remind you of using will help you overcome your psychological cravings as you engage in therapy.
- Peer support – 24/7 support from peers experiencing the same journey you are is known to help with long-term recovery.
- A schedule – You do not have to manage your time, plan your days, arrange for transportation, or pack a lunch. Your focus can be on healing and recovery.
- Accountability – It is normal to have times of vulnerability and confusion, especially during the early days of recovery. In inpatient rehab, you will have someone to turn to when you feel off balance between your peer accountability partners, doctors, counselors, and all the other support staff on your team.
Deciding what kind of addiction treatment program is best for you can feel overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be. To learn more about the benefits of inpatient addiction treatment, reach out to Evoke Wellness.
If you're ready to start your journey to recovery, we're here to help.
Intensive Inpatient Addiction Treatment at Evoke Wellness
At Evoke Wellness, your optimal recovery is very important to us. We want you to have the most productive and positive rehab experience possible. Find out about intensive inpatient addiction treatment at Evoke Wellness, and ask questions about all our program options by calling us at 866.429.2960 or completing our easy online form.